IEEE HPSR 2022 seeks tutorial proposals on new and emerging topics within the scope of the conference.
Guideline for Tutorial and Demo Proposals
The proposal should not exceed 4 one-column pages and must include:
- Name, affiliation, and a short biography of each tutorial speaker.
- Abstract, objectives, and motivation.
- Timeliness, duration (e.g., 1.5h; 3h) and intended audience.
- A description of the technical issues that the tutorial will address, emphasizing its timeliness.
- An outline of the tutorial content, including its tentative schedule.
- Pre-required environment (e.g., Virtual machine, PC characteristics, AWS account, etc.)
- If appropriate, a description of the past/relevant experience of the speaker(s) on the topic of the tutorial.
Submission of tutorial proposals should be made to the Tutorial Co-chairs of HPSR 2022 by email to the following addresses:
- Eirini Eleni Tsiropoulou, University of New Mexico, USA (email@example.com)
- Zubair Fadlullah, Lakehead University, Canada (firstname.lastname@example.org)